The Hillsdale County Community Foundation is a non-profit organization that…
- Provides GRANT OPPORTUNITIES to meet the needs of our families, elderly, and youth populations.
- Provides SCHOLARSHIPS to Hillsdale County area graduating seniors and residents pursuing their dreams of a higher education.
- Provides YOUTH LEADERSHIP TRAINING through grant making and community service opportunities.
- Offers a comprehensive PLANNED GIVING PROGRAM aimed at meeting your philanthropic intentions.
- Provides the highest level of COMMUNITY ACCOUNTABILITY ensuring your gift is handled according to your wishes.
The Hillsdale County Community Foundation is reminding area non-profits of the upcoming deadline for applications for the May general grant cycle. All grant applications are due in the HCCF office by 4 pm on May 1st. This deadline is for applications for the HCCF Community Investment Fund, also known as adult or general grants.
Find out all about the latest and greatest news from the HCCF. Access our most recent annual report, newsletters, press releases, and more!
Love Your Community
The Love Your Community initiative was formed to support projects and programs aimed at enhancing and engaging communities. A total of $9,250 was awarded to five applicants to improve their communities. Read more here.
Identifying and Addressing Community Needs
The HCCF recently completed a community scan to identify the most pressing needs in Hillsdale County, and to learn more about our residents. To see the results of our community scan, please click here.
The Hillsdale County Community Foundation announced the winners of the 2018 “Love Your Community” grant program at a community reception on April 12. Five organizations received a combined $9,250 in grant funding through the program, which was founded to support […]
The Hillsdale County Community Foundation is reminding area non-profits of the upcoming deadline for applications for the May general grant cycle. All grant applications are due in the HCCF office by 4 pm on May 1st. This deadline is for […]
$13,952.62 was recently awarded from a number of funds administered by the Hillsdale County Community Foundation (HCCF) to area non-profit organizations for targeted projects or programs to benefit Hillsdale County residents. Funds for these grants come from a number of […]