The Hillsdale County Community Foundation is a non-profit organization that…
- Provides GRANT OPPORTUNITIES to meet the needs of our families, elderly, and youth populations.
- Provides SCHOLARSHIPS to Hillsdale County area graduating seniors and residents pursuing their dreams of a higher education.
- Provides YOUTH LEADERSHIP TRAINING through grant making and community service opportunities.
- Offers a comprehensive PLANNED GIVING PROGRAM aimed at meeting your philanthropic intentions.
- Provides the highest level of COMMUNITY ACCOUNTABILITY ensuring your gift is handled according to your wishes.
The Hillsdale County Community Foundation offers several opportunities throughout the year to apply for grant funding. General applications are due November and May 1st each year, while youth grants are due November and April 1st.
Find out all about the latest and greatest news from the HCCF. Access our most recent annual report, newsletters, press releases, and more!
Love Your Community
The Love Your Community initiative was formed to support projects and programs aimed at enhancing and engaging communities. A total of $9,250 was awarded to five applicants to improve their communities. Read more here.
Identifying and Addressing Community Needs
The HCCF recently completed a community scan to identify the most pressing needs in Hillsdale County, and to learn more about our residents. To see the results of our community scan, please click here.
The Hillsdale County Community Foundation is proud to announce the continuation of a recognition program for Hillsdale County teachers. Thanks to the generosity of the Stanton Foundation, one Hillsdale County teacher will be the recipient of a $15,000 award as […]
Do you have an idea to improve your community? The Hillsdale County Community Foundation would LOVE to hear about it. The love your community program supports projects aimed at enhancing and engaging local communities in Hillsdale County. The strongest proposals […]
Donors of Hillsdale County made the Hillsdale County Community Foundation’s Great Give an amazing success. Together, we showed how strong philanthropy can be. Community supporters came out in force, acting as financial champions for the nine local non-profit organizations on sight […]