The Hillsdale County Community Foundation is pleased to announce the recipients of our fall grant cycles.
A total of $80,624.00 has been awarded to area non-profit organizations for projects or programs to benefit Hillsdale County residents.
- Hillsdale CASA, Inc., $35,000 to help assist with gap funding for program continuation. (HCCF Endowment and Emergency Relief Funds)
- Montgomery Fire Department, $7,224 to assist with costs associated with the purchase of 8—4500 PSC Carbon Cylinder Valve Assembly Bottles. (Ardeth Morse Memorial Fund)
- Litchfield TIFA, $5,000 to assist with costs associated with the training of underserved individuals for welding, robotics, CNC or machine maintenance. (Paul Leece Fund)
- Williams Elementary School, $1,000 to assist with costs associated with the purchase of a water refill station. (Jonesville Area Fund)
- Bankers Baptist Church, $2,400 to assist with costs associated with the purchase of food for the Fresh Food Initiative. (General Mills Fund)
- Friends of Lake Diane, $20,000 to assist with costs associated with phase II: heating & cooling, water well, sewer, and kitchen & bath finishing. (Mildred Hawkes Barber, Lavern & Robin Barber Haynes and HCCF Endowment Funds)
- Knights of Columbus, $10,000 matching funds to support Helping Hands with the purchase of an ultra sound machine. (Ingles Family and HCCF Endowment Funds)
The Y.O.U.T.H. (Youth Opportunities Unlimited Throughout Hillsdale) have awarded a total of $22,060.00 to area schools for projects or programs to benefit young people in Hillsdale County. The following organizations were awarded funding through the Kellogg Youth Advisory Fund:
- Hillsdale CASA, Inc., $10,000 to help assist with gap funding for program continuation.
- Hillsdale County Intermediate School District: Great Start Collaborative, $5,000 for the costs associated with child care provider licensing through the Great Start Collaborative Pathway to Licensed Care.
- Hillsdale County Intermediate School District: Great Start Collaborative, $2,060 for the costs associated with the supplies for the Great Start Collaborative PLAY pickup events.
- Hudson First United Methodist Church, $5,000 for the costs associated with the Backpack Buddy Program for Pittsford and Waldron students.
Caitlin Sterling, Marketing/YOUTH Program Officer
Hillsdale County Community Foundation
(517) 439-5101, email@example.com